Equal Opportunity in Housing
RE/MAX Realty Plus and RE/MAX Masters are Equal Opportunity Employers and support the Fair Housing Act.
At RE/MAX we:
- Provide equal professional service without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of any prospective client, customer, or of the residents of any community.
- Keep informed about fair housing law and practices, improving my clients' and customers' opportunities and my business.
- Develop advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded; expanding my client's and customer's opportunities to see, buy or lease property.
- Inform my clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws by providing brochures and other information.
- Document my efforts to provide professional service, which will assist me in becoming a more responsive and successful REALTOR©?
- Refuse to tolerate non-compliance.
- Learn about those who are different from me, and celebrate those differences.
- Take a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
- Develop and implement fair housing practices for my firm to carry out the spirit of this declaration.